Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm taking you off my buddy list bitch! I hope you get a virus! You and your computer!

Method Man Says Weed Habit Made Him Forget To Pay Taxes

According to Method Man, he fell behind on his taxes because of his well documented weed habit.

As previously reported, the rapper's 2008 Lincoln Navigator was repossessed by the tax man because of his failure to pay Uncle Sam for a few years.

Despite widespread reports that he neglected the bill because he is broke, the rapper insists his marijuana habit is to blame.

According to Meth, the Department of Taxation showed up to his home with "four NYPD cops and the repo team," he reportedly told Bossip. "I knew why they were there. It wasn't like, 'Oh my God! Noo!! Don't take it!' like it is on that TV show [Operation Repo]. I was half-dressed, and it was so early that I just said, 'Okay, you're taking the truck... Aight.'"

Meth further explained the tax mishap as a side effect of his frequent marijuana use.

"Myself, I'm a pothead," he said. "It's no secret. Everyone knows that. I go on the road and forget everything else. Sure, [the tax department] sent letters to my house saying, 'We need this money.' They started sending them in 2002. Here it is, 2009, and I never paid this sh*t because I don't think like that... I could have easily just written them a check for whatever amount, but no, I waited until they knocked on this door and were like, 'We got your truck and we outta here. Now I'm thinking we've gotta get our truck back, which means I have to get all my paperwork together. That means days of going through mail, 'cause I got mail like woah."

Method Man - G Unit Radio Freestyle
Method Man & Redman - A Yo
Bonus: Raekwon - Staten (Go Hard)

No comments: